Position: Materials & Logistics (various positions)
Location: Sanand, Gujarat, India
Reporting to: Head of Materials & Logistics
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Import Freight Management – Ocean / Air / Courier Freight Forwarder, CHA Management
- Export Freight Management – RoRo /Container / Air / Courier
- Import & Export documentation
- Knowledge of various Export Promotion Schemes and FTA benefits with various countries
- Domestic Inbound transport movement / Milk run Vehicle management
- Domestic out bound transport movement for heavy equipment
- Knowledge of Taxation / Entry Tax / Waybill / Entry permits etc.
- Interface with Freight Forwarders and CHA’s.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Essential - Graduation in Business administration / Supply Chain Management / Commerce
- Preferred – Post graduate degree/diploma in Logistics / Supply chain / Export-Import
- 3 to 15 years of Industry experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exim Policy and customs act
- WPC licenses and Duty through export promotion through Duty Certificates
- Export & imports procedures and documentation
- Effective leadership, in both tactical & operational decision making
- Analytical Skills, Negotiation Skills, Problem solving skills
- Working on ERP, data integrity and provide adhoc reports whenever required by the management.
- Good communication & rapport building skills.
- Good Presentation and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Tools (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Good English communication skill, both written and spoken.
- Working knowledge of Hindi & Gujarati