Job Details :
The Candidate should
- Be serving or have retired
- In Chief General Manager / General Manager cadre or above in any Commercial Bank
- MD&CEO of any NBFC
with at least two years exposure at that level and one year exposure at Board level.
- Not be above the age of 62 years as on March 31, 2023.
- Have proven expertise in all commercial banking activities encompassing Treasury / Forex and including extended ones like Insurance, Mutual Funds, etc
- Have exposure to all contemporary banking practices relating to Credit Management, Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Information Technology, Digital Banking, Productivity and Profitability, HRM and CRM
- Have excellent communication skills and proven leadership qualities to lead a team of talented people to take the bank to greater heights
The post is on contract basis for a period of three yearsRemuneration will not be a constraint for the right candidate ...