About our Client:
A German multinational automotive parts manufacturing company specializing in brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, tires and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries.
Position Name: Senior Test Automation Engineer
Relevant Experience: 3 to 5 Years
- Collect the L3 requirements and analyze feasibility of requirements, considering the SW architecture and safety standards.
- Create software design to meet the internal and customer requirements.
- Software development using C language and MATLAB models
- Create the test specification and perform the unit test cases and integration tests
- Ensure the quality of deliverables (design, code, test, reviews) by following the VED process 2.0 / ASPICE standards
- Follow Agile development and adhere to sprint planning (2 weeks cycle)
- Contribution to innovation and ideas that can improve our product, process, efforts etc
- Programming Skills - Embedded C, MATLAB Simulink (Model based development)
- Experience in SiL / HiL testing.
- Domain knowledge in Electronic Brake System & Control functions
- Knowledge of ASPICE, Function safety (ISO26262)
- Experience in Automotive SW development and Testing
- Experience in Agile development methodologies