The incumbent is the Company's Integrated MEP Engineer with hands-on expertise in Master planning from project ideation till as-built stages of the project phase to lead the Integrated MEP planning for greenfield/brownfield Airport projects in alignment to the vision statement for the various infrastructure projects identified in the Airport Master Plan
- Overall years of experience shall be minimum 12 years; minimum 6 recent years in Airports & rest in large scale infrastructure projects
- Experience in Integrated MEP engineering planning & design of greenfield/brownfield Airport projects
- Experience of Substation having 66 KV/11 KV AIS system, 132 KV/11 KV GIS or 110 KV/11 KV GIS systems, 11 KV DG sets, power distribution of Airports at 11 KV, Sewage treatment plants, Water treatment plant, etc. Water distribution network considering municipality water/River water/Ground water as source of water, Pumping system & distribution network
- Exposure to renewable energy sources and application
- Innovation design thinking & practice featuring sustainability & technology advancements in modern aviation is preferred
- Capable of managing the planning & design of project under the guidance of Lead Engineer
- Experience in handling the stakeholders
- Adaptation to the Company's growing Airport’s business portfolio & its dynamics
- Conversant with applicable local and international statutory norms, regulations, etc.
- Should be familiar with application of design software’s like AutoCAD, Revit etc.
- Detailed review of the project about the Planning & design, drawing for the services (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Services, ICT system)
- Lead planning & design review/value engineering efforts for submissions from contractors and consultants to ensure design correctness and constructability in accordance with design schedule
- Manage Sustainability related efforts/ documentation in planning & design with consultant for achieving desired LEED rating for the project
- Multidisciplinary coordination/interaction with other discipline leads like architects, planners, engineers, BIM team to ensure coordinated design deliverables and GFC drawings to site team
- Manage planning & design changes / variations related to MEP – evaluate and approve design change requests, impact on cost and schedule
- Review and approve Consultants’ invoices based on deliverables
- Furnish periodic status updates to Senior Management
- Selection of all High side MEP Equipment
- Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP Subcontractors during construction.
- Validate planning & design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
- Continuous interaction with site team to ensure designs are implemented in construction and resolve RFI (request for information), FCR (field change requests) from site team
- Manage MEP related contractual issues/respond to contractual correspondences
- Visit for Factory acceptance Test (FAT) as per project requirements
- Review the MEP work as per contract documents including drawings and specifications
- Prepare and Maintain Weekly and Monthly reports
- Prepare and Maintain Planning & Design Action List for each meeting
- Prepare and Maintain Chronology reports with respect to revisions and allied changes
- Prepare and Maintain Trackers for Correspondence & RFIs, Monitor the flow of information and maintain a record of planning & design related changes/value additions, their impacts and delivery schedules for said changes
- Maintain folder integrity in the established format. Document and maintain the Project folder which shall encompass all information, correspondence, drawings etc.
- Prepare documents to provide updates as required
- Report all activities to the reporting manager to ensure transparency in working