Your Role and Responsibilities
You will be responsible to manage and administer Middleware Technologies with support of daily operations and helps to develop strategies to improve availability and utilization of Middleware Environments for multinational clients.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, Kyndryl provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Experience (8+Years) in Middleware Technologies and 1-2 years on basic Cloud Platform (Azure/Aws/Google Cloud Platform)
- Understanding of latest technologies and tools in the JEE space and an ability to evaluate, select and propose tools and technologies to meet the requirements on Cloud Environment.
- Expertise in configuring, installing, and troubleshooting one or more of the Application Servers WebLogic, WebSphere Application Server, JBoss , Apache Tomcat on Windows and Unix Platforms along with certification is preferred.
- Expertise in Configuring, installing, and troubleshooting the Web Servers such as IIS, Apache, IBM Http Server or similar flavours on Windows and Unix Platforms
- SSO and SSL Configuration of WebLogic, Websphere, HTTP Server.
- Patching activity for all Middleware configuration
- Performance tuning of Middleware components
- Linux and shell or other Unix scripting languages or Python Script is preferred.
- Experience with performance optimization and troubleshooting of Middleware components
- Knowledge in Integration technologies like WebSphere MQ / JMS / RabbitMQ on Windows / UNIX environments would be an added advantage
- Experience working CI, CD and DevOps practices
- Excellent understanding of software development methodologies and architectures. implementation strategy and drive the solution, customization, and integration efforts.
- Experience in either of these areas is a definite add-on - Infrastructure sizing, Capacity planning, Performance modelling, Cloud Computing
- Experience in interfacing with the customers.
- Experience in Architecture consulting engagements is a definite plus.
- Ability to mentor operations teams and guide them in resolving complex technical issues encountered in projects.
- Working with various teams like Infrastructure, development team to resolve, analysis of root cause for complex issues and outages
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Application Server – WebSphere App Server / Jboss /WebLogic /Tomcat
- OS - Windows / Unix Based Systems
- Scripting in Shell / Perl /Python language
- ITSM Tools - Service now /Remedy
- Deployment Tools – Jenkins / MRM
- Version Control tools – CVS or Similar
- Monitoring tools – Dynatrace/App Dynamics or Similar
- Web Servers – IIS /Apache
- Integration – RabbitMQ / WebSphere MQ / JMS
- Cloud Platform – Azure /Google /AWS
Any Degree, BE/B.Tech or Masters from a reputed institute....