MIS & Data Management Analyst help design, develop, and improve new or existing MIS systems to analyse, collect and process data/information in order to generate reports about the current status and perspectives of a company and its respective business environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design, Development and management of MIS infrastructure
- Analysing and processing large scale information
- Generating business knowledge reports
- Managing technical aspects of data evaluation
- Defining technical aspects of data evaluation
- The MIS Analyst deals mainly with information and data. They take information, visualize it, and systematically evaluate it in order to generate business-relevant knowledge.
- They are also responsible for the technical aspects of data evaluation. For example, they define the requirements for MIS solutions, design or even develop their own applications, if necessary.
- Besides, they ensure that the software solutions used actually help deliver the desired insights.
- Evaluating and Improve Information Processes as needed
- Performing routine Data Checks
MIS analysts are great at problem-solving and have a talent for being technically savvy. They are able to take on large data sets with minimal problems. They must be knowledgeable regarding business process improvement as this is crucial to their role as an MIS Analyst. Since they work closely with a company’s stakeholders, they must also have strong communication skills.
Must to have
- Graduate with experience 5-10 years in Corporate OEM and having worked on Advance Excel formular and database management (Macro/Access/SQL)
- Experience with data analysis and business automation tools
- PowerPoint presentation and having orientation towards Sales and Marketing
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Online Tools.
- Graphics Tools: Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker.
- MS Excel (Vlookup, Hlookup, lookup, Pivot Table & Charts, Conditional Format Etc.)
- Operating Systems: Windows10, Windows XP, Windows7/8, Windows Vista
- Hardware Tools: Software Installation, Operating System Installation & Trouble shooting.
- Internet: Well knowledge of Internet and webmaster(Search engine and portal sites)
- Research tools
Typical reports are
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Report (Budget Achievement, Growth, Payout, Employee Incentive etc, Competition mapping and Sales Mapping, Dealer wise Sales.)