TDL Mobile Architect/EngineerCore Skills
- Strong understanding of Flutter. Experience with other frameworks like React Native, SwiftUI, Jetpack Compose is acceptable.
- Good knowledge of Rendering engines in Flutter, Browser, iOS, Android
- Experience in CMS such as Sanity, AEM
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL and Web Sockets
- Ability to debug and profile Web/Mobile applications with Chrome DevTools or Native profilers
- Deep understanding of Reactive programming with libraries like MobX, BloC
- Exposure to Domain Driven Design, SOLID principles
- Exposure to Style Guides, Atomic Design, Design Systems
- Strong visual acumen to detect cosmetic defects ensuring
- Exposure to Design tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite or Affinity Designer
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- A mindset to constantly learn new things and challenge the Status Quo.
- 8 - 15 years of experience building Front End Applications on different technologies
- At least 5 years of experience building React and/or Mobile Applications
- Preferably worked in the Finance/Retail domain or other similar domains with complex business requirements.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent education covering Math, Algorithms, Data Structures, Networking, Databases, Operating Systems, Graphics
- Nice to have a Post-Graduate degree in Computer Science
- Contributed to one or more Open Source projects
- Actively maintain one or more Open Source projects
- Blogging on Frontend or related topics
- Authored books, videos on Frontend or other topics