To Design and develop efficient, cost effective, highly reliable motors as per the customer requirement to meet organisation’s goals
Main/ Essential Task
- Lead, coordinate and execute the electrical motor design
- Perform complex design analysis
- Implement engineering changes
- Plan & implement test or development programs
- Stays abreast of new technology and competitive products.
- Team player, Leadership
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- High level of project management skills.
- 5-8 Years of experince
- Extensive knowledge & experience required (user & mentor) in electro-magnetic machine design using different tools such as Speed, Flux, Maxwell
- Understanding of engineering theory and principles of design
- Ability to read, and understand documents/ white papers and implement the learning from the same.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing motors to meet overall company’s goals and meeting customers requirement
- Study and acquiring latest trends and technologies in motor design to keep pace with competition.
- Managing the team and ensuring required training is imparted to them to meet job requirements
- Documenting manufacturing processes, QAP to ensure quality
- Following quality system and improving it as required.