Purpose of Role/Job Description: -
1. MS SQL Developer Skill in Microsoft Server
2. Knowledge and working experience in SQL, T-SQL, Backup and Recovery, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
3. Good experience in Query performance and optimisation
4. Coding experience in Visual Studio needed for batches and scripts. Scripting knowledge needed for imports/exports/FTP along with minor scheduling within Azure (Windows).
5. Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
6. Data transformations with SSIS including importing data from files, moving data from one database platform to another
7. Debug and tune SSIS or other ETL processes to ensure accurate and efficient movement of data.
8. Extract the data from XML and load it to dimensional model.
9. Maintain SQL scripts, indexes, complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
10. Create advanced reports like dashboard and scoreboard using SharePoint and power pivot for better presentation of data.
Knowledge and Skills Required: -
11. Bachelor Degree in IT or related discipline, or equivalent (B.E. or MCA)
12. Strong communication (oral and written) skills.
13. Ability to translate business requirements into system requirements....