- Analyze and designs the system requirements
- Create RAML Specifications as API contracts for development
- Understand and implement Dataweave scripts.
- Deploy APIs to Cloudhub, Runtime Fabric, On-prem workers, etc.
- Practice API-Led Connectivity
- Implement Basic Policies in API Manager
- Create/Manage Basic CI/CD Pipelines (Maven Plugin, Jenkins etc.)
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree course, preferably IT related courses
- Must have hands on experience of at least 3 years in MuleSoft (Mule 4 preferably)
- Must have at least 2-4 years related experience Base Skills: Java, System Integration-related experience, Knowledge in SOAP/REST Web Services, Queues