Job Responsibilities :-
· Translates business strategy and objectives into tactical plans that meet/exceed yearly goals in sales quota, growth, direct contribution, and gross margin by leveraging existing resources.
· Heading the Sales team of Genetics developing a business plan for complete Pan India covering sales, revenue and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the Organization’s presence to ensure systems and processes are implemented
· Monitors sales pipeline for genomics products
· Creation of new clients & Development of existing clients.
· Creating awareness about services among medical fraternity and their stakeholders.
· Monitoring the performance of Sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales review
· Being in direct touch with key clients and ensure they are regularly met as per the plan.
· Taking forwards KOL management program to build strong rapport with the KOLs.
· Establishing & managing service network set-up and build a team of active individuals to drive the business. Effective promotion of the products across all the channel.
· Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
·Allocates yearly forecast among individual sales territories. Monitors and reports monthly, quarterly, and annual forecast against plan
· Analyses sales & marketing statistics, using them to direct teams to the highest priority activities.
· Develops and manages sales operating budgets, monitors activity/performance and takes action as necessary to ensure operating expenses are controlled according to corporate policy and budget projections.
· Accompanies representatives on sales calls to key accounts, managing relationships with key clients while assisting representatives in closing sales.
· Ensures accurate reporting structure, on regions performance results and activities versus objectives. Ensures that all sales reps maintain up to date account profiles
· Work Closely with Logistics & Finance function for smooth sales operations.
· Monitors Receivables & Invoices status .
· Hires, trains, and retains employees. Provides developmental guidance to direct reports and ensures adequate coaching
· Sets behavioural performance objectives for each representative, consistent with best practices. Observes and monitors for compliance.
Knowledge Required for the Role:
·New Business Initiatives
·New born Screening (NBS),
·Pre & Post - Natal Screening,
·Next generation Sequencing,
·Cytogenetic, Infertility testing and Biobank...