Tech Stack: MS .Net Framework 4.8, C#, Visual Basic .Net, Windows Forms, DevExpress, MS SQL Server, Jira, Confluence, Git.
- Development and maintenance of the Laboratory Information Management System.
- Optimization of current solution
- Translation of application components from VB .Net to C#.
- Integration with other company systems.
- Participation in meetings and Code Review.
- At least bachelor degree in IT related field.
- Experience with C#, .Net, SQL (MS SQL).
- Experience with Visual Studio/Visual Studio Code, MS SQL SMS.
- 3-6 years’ experience developing business solutions for one of the ERP, WMS, CRM, LIM systems.
- Introduction to the GoF design pattern and SOLID programming principles.
- Software testing design and automation skills.
- Skills in code optimization and compliance with development standards.
- Ability to learn new systems and technologies.
- English (B1 or higher).