Role: .NET FULL STACK
Experience Range : Dev II (5 to 8Yrs)
Work Location : Hyderabad
- Primary Skills : Strong Experience with C#, Web API, Asp.Net, MVC + OOPS+ Unit testing framework + SQL Server.
As a Developer II, you will
- Produce clean and efficient and reusable code based on the specifications
- Write unit test scripts with good coverage.
- Build components and services for data intensive solutions.
- Troubleshoot, debug and modify existing software
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Code Review
- Participate in builds and deployments.
This position will report to the Sr Manager Engineering.
Responsibilities may vary over time and include, but are not limited to
- Work with the technical and product teams to contribute for design, develop and test software that meets product needs
- Implement developmental best practices and participate in code reviews
- Contribute for design and implement low latency, high availability applications
- Diagnose and resolve reported problems and issues
- Successfully delivers the results on initiatives in timely and effective manner.
- Participate in backlog refinement meeting and contribute to the backlog refinement and estimations.
- Sprints planning and delivering as per the commitment.
- Participate in daily standups and team meetings.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in the IT industry and a good understanding of the full life cycle of development.
- Solid foundation in OOPS, Algorithms and design patterns
- Development experience with Microsoft web technologies and database programming.
- Strong Experience with C#, Web API, Asp.Net, MVC
- Experience with Unit testing framework
- Well versed with stored procedures and SQL Server.
- Must be analytical, innovative and self-motivated.
- Well versed with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal