Full-stack developer responsible for design, development and test of Web based .NET applications
- Understanding the new user requirements from the product owner team.
- Understanding the design artifacts.
- Full stack develpment using Angular (v10), C#/.NET Framework 4.8, Web APIs, Entity Framework to implement the new user requirements.
- Resolve any issues reported from higher environments (UAT, PROD).
- Application Performance Management.
- 3 to 7 years of experience with developing end to end solutions using Microsoft Stack of Technologies.
- Proficient in C#, .NET 4.8 (and .NET Core), Web API, Entity Framework and SQL.
- Proficient in Angular ver. 5 (or above).
- Must have worked on at least one SOA or microservices architecture style product.
- Good understanding of UML, object-oriented programming (OOP) and Object Oriented Design principles.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices to write well-factored, optimized and unit tested code.
- Knowledge about performance management to prevent injection of any performance issue in C# or SQL
- Excellent debugging skills to troubleshoot/resolve issues reported from UAT or production environments.
Preferred but not mandatory:
- Experience working with Scrum in Scaled agile team environment.
- Experience with ATDD / TDD (Fitnesse for the ATDD or Postman would be a plus)
- Experience building applications with Microsoft Azure