- Responsibility to secure and improvise Network environment
- Responsible for NW services improvement and operational task improvement
- Responsible to carry out customer interview to learn Network environment
- Responsible to carry out the troubleshooting on Networks and Appliances
- Scope and device relation with load analysis
- End to end Implementation of network devices, related appliances, leased links
- Extend technical support to the Clients over email, portal and phone
- Responsible for the uptime of the client infrastructure being managed / monitored.
- Ensure that the tickets raised per shift are closed as per SLA and if not escalate as per the escalation Matrix defined.
- Raise and also technically update the tickets in ticketing system for all the issues handled / worked upon.
- Manage shifts and take-up escalations on daily issues handled / escalated in the form of Daily reports.
- Work on the Service request and Incidents
- Monitoring & Management of Network & appliances
- Ensure earlier resolution to the issues to meet SLA
- Ensure hardening & patching of devices meet compliance standards
- Following up with Vendors, Service Providers & Partners – hardware & software whenever required & resolve issues by minimizing downtimes
- Generation of various weekly & monthly reports
- Desired knowledge on monitoring tool like Inmon, Nagios, Netcool, Hobit, Zabbix
- Strict adherence to defined policies, processes and procedures
- Has good understanding / experience on SDWAN
- Customer related sundry activities
- Creation of Knowledge base
- Awareness of IOS related securities
- Help project team in commissioning of new customer and change request.
- Hands-on experience on Network protocols like HSRP , VLANS, STP, OSPF and BGP
- Hands-on Experience on CISCO L3 including 65XX, 37Xdevices, LAN & WAN
- Experience on SDWAN (VERSA) will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience on Checkpoint, Cisco ASA Firewall, F5 Load balancer, Bluecoat proxy, Bluecoat packet shaper, Cisco Source fire IPS, Cisco Wireless LAN Controller and Access point, Cisco ACS, Rancid, RADIUS, RAS, WAN Performance Accelerator (WPA).
- Hands on experience on managing device through CLI & GUI both
- Understanding of Enterprise level of Network Operations
- Profiles having networking experience in Data Center industry at any given point in their career will be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Self driven and motivated to achieve success
- Team Player
- Assertive in communication
Additional Requirements - He/she has exposure to international customers especially with Japan; Singapore would be an added advantage. Desired Ceritifications - CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CCSP ,CCDP, CCSA, CCSE Years of Experience - 12-15 Years
Work Hours - Rotational Location - Mumbai