· Primarily Responsible for the Network Operations & Support within SLAs
· Provide hands-on technical support & troubleshooting in Routing & Switching.
· Network Operations support across NW technology areas like Load Balancing, WAN Accelerators, VPNs
· Deliver assigned NW implementation and transformation projects, if any.
· Must have good hands-on experience in configuration and troubleshooting in the following areas in an Enterprise / Data Centre infrastructure environment
· Cisco routers administration
· OSPF, BGP routing protocols
· Switching Vlan, Vtp, Trunk, Etherchannel, VPN, IPSEC Tunnel, ACL, DHCP
· Wireless - Meraki and Aruba wireless management
· Additionally, must be good in troubleshooting with:
· Analysis using logs
· Analysis of Alerts
· Able to Perform Root Cause Analysis for the incidents
· Cisco certifications are a strong plus. CCNP preferred
· A strong plus would be breadth of technical experience (R&S, Security, MPLS, ILL Links