OH Product Engineering
B.E / B.Tech / Equivalent in Mechanical / Automobile engineering – Required
M.E / M.Tech – Good to have.
9 – 14 years relevant experience
OEM’s / Tier 1 suppliers related to automotive sub systems
- Mechanical component design like Gears, castings, shafts, bearing selection, seal selection etc.
- Clear understanding of NPD cycle from analysing SOR / RFQ to preparing design proposal’s, validating and SOP.
- Knowledge of processes like APQP, NPD, Failure analysis etc.
- Familiar with software like Creo, Matlab, Minitab. Knowledge of Romax is added advantage.
- Support the localisation programs related to construction axles.
- Maintain the calcluations, layouts, supplier sign-off’s, FEA reports, DFMEA’s etc for all the programs.
- Define DVP&R for new projects based on the SOR and DFMEA.
- Work with supply chain on alternate sourcing, imprort reduction projects to improve profitablity.
- Identify VAVE opportunities related to products made in Pune plant.
- Work on prototype builds for new projects.
- Support service / quality team on failure analysis of products in the field.