An Oracle Database Administrator having minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience and go to person for DBA team in reputed company. The Individual should be passionate about technology and would have worked as consultant to end client for short or long term transformational projects.
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Oracle Database management or DB Migration.
· Mongo DB knowledge would be helpful and may need to work once trained.
· Experience in advance features of the Oracle Database like RAC, ASM, Data guard, FSFO etc.
· Experience in Multitenant database administration
· Good understanding of Grid infrastructure
· Good understanding of Backup and Recovery
· Good exposure in upgrade & migration methods
· Experience in DB Administration & Troubleshooting skill including performance assessment via various Oracle tools e.g. OEM, Shell script, SQL Trace, SQLT etc.
· Good understanding of DB Management thru Oracle Enterprise Management (OEM)
· Exposure to Unix operating system i.e. Linux , AIX
· Understanding of Network / Firewall etc.
· Should have worked on performing migration of oracle database from one platform to another with multiple approach
· Conduct periodic assessments and work trend analysis & suggest proactive problem management
· Maintain Services definition documentation
· Strong performance tuning skills in a very large database environment.
· Having sound knowledge of ITIL practices like Change Management, Incident Management etc.
· Help team with critical technical know how
· Good knowledge on ITIL and worked on incident/change/problem on regular basis.
· Good in Techinical Documentation and design process and standards
· Expert knowledge on Critical incident management and SLA management .
Behavioral Skills :
· Must have superior problem-solving skills with extremely high levels of initiative and assertiveness.
· Effective interpersonal, team building and communication skills
· Effectively collaborate with stakeholders, Customers and Partners in a Service Delivery environment
· Able to thrive in rapid environment and adopt new technology fastly.
· Participate in business meetings with various stake holders
· Drive self-motivated service improvement programs as a key team player who is attentive to detail and able to work in a fast paced environment
· Identify the Gaps and provide documentation / suggestion faced during Execution.