Role and Responsibilities :
- Administer, maintain, tune, and troubleshoot Oracle databases to provide high availability and reliability to the databases and applications running on them.
- Administer databases running on RAC in Exadata environments.
- Work with application teams, product teams and onshore DBA team to design, provision, maintain and tune Oracle databases.
- Automate Manual Tasks.
- Documentation of work.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- 3-10 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database Architecture.
- Experience in working with RAC databases.
- Experience in working with multi-tenant databases.
- Experience with performance tuning.
- Experience with database backup, restoration, refresh using Recovery Manager (RMAN)
- Experience with database, schema, table level refresh using data pump.
- Experience with software Installation and Creation of 12c & 19c Databases on RAC and Non-RAC environments.
- Hands on experience in RAC-Grid(Installation and upgradation)
- Experience with database upgrades.
- Experience with cross-platform database migrations.
- Experience in working with Exadata machines and databases running on them.
- Experience working with ASM storage.
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c.
- Experience in applying database, grid patches as per the organization policies.
- Experience with design, set up and maintenance of data guard environments.
- Experience in writing shell scripts will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes.