- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or equivalent
- 3-8 years of related project experience
- Must have experience or interest in Critical Facilities; completed data center projects
- Strong proficiency with Revit experience desired, BIM360, Enscape, AutoCAD also beneficial.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and/or SketchUp
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes
- State licensure and LEED accreditation a plus
- Knowledge of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and parametric design software, including
Grasshopper, a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to sustainability and sustainable building practices required. Portfolios should include at least 1 project with this particular focus, and candidates should be prepared to talk to this in their interview, especially built projects with LEED, Living Building Challenge, WELL Building Standard , Fitwell and /or Net Zero Building certification
Your Design Technology Qualifications Essential:
- Deep knowledge and experience in Autodesk Revit for design authoring, documentation, data extracts and project delivery.
- Experience in collaboration within the BIM context, including cloud-based markups, consultant
- Deep understanding of Real-Time Visualization development within the context of BIM,
specifically in the use of Escape/ other rendering mediums.
Experience in creating FF&E schemes and developing them through detailed technicalspecification.
- Working knowledge in the use of VR walkthroughs and panoramas for client presentations, consultant coordination and internal design reviews
Applications we worI‹ with:
- Design Authoring - Revit, Rhino, Autocad, Navisworks
- Collaboration - BIM360 • Computational Design - Grasshopper, Dynamo
- Building Performance Simulation - Insight, Sefaira, Diva, Ladybug tools
- Visualisation — Vray, Enscape, Twinmotion, 3DSMax ,Graphics & Productivity - Adobe
Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, • Experiential — Unreal Engine, Unity ,Development — Co, Python...