Position: Payments Lead
Exp : 10+ Years
Location: Kolkata (Sector V)
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
About Our Client:
It is a banking and financial services company, headquartered in Kolkata.
• Develop future roadmap and strategy for the digitization of the Bank existing and new product offering.
• Conceptualize innovations and product development, seek business & cost approvals from senior management for the same.
• Develop all necessary documentation like PRD, BRD, and User Story etc. Manage and oversee execution of all product development / enhancement projects
• Manage overall relationship with internal stakeholders like various Business Heads, IT, Information Security, Risk, Compliance etc. for product development
- Experience in end to end implementation and product development of traditional payments (NEFT, RTGS & IMPS) & new Payments (UPI, BBPS, Bharat QR, API Banking, Open Banking, SMS and Missed call based Banking, Payment Gateway etc.)
- Handling a team of Product managers managing respective payments products
- Experience in project and program management for large scale transformation projects
- Good Communication & Writing Skills (Must)
• MBA from reputed college. Digital Banking certifications would be an added advantage
• Overall experience of 10 + years preferably in the Payment domain with specific experience UPI, BBPS, Bharat QR, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, IFT etc. managing both issuing and experience
• Experience in digital product development and management like mobile, internet channels and/or UPI Application
• Team handling experience of managing product managers
• Understanding of new and emerging payment technologies and platform
The Right Candidate:
- Strong team building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and strong problem-solving skills.
What You Can Expect:
- An opportunity to help make the world more honest, transparent, safe, and secure.
- Continuous learning program
- Flexible work options including virtual, in office or hybrid models.