Position Title: Payroll & Benefits
Designation: : Manager
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification: Any finance graduate or PG.
Note: Internal function role not a client facing role.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Build and maintain a robust payroll knowledge database of all payroll related processing activities, conduct appropriate analytical review using this information to identify and track non-compliance gap resolution.
- Develop & monitor all key performance indicators.
- Contribute to the development of payroll controls definitions and overall payroll governance standards. Conducting regular audit assessments and support internal or external audits to ensure payroll data compliance as per the defined control framework standards
- Responsible for identifying and implementing risk mitigation actions related to Payroll compliances
- Ensures privacy forms, policies, standards, and procedures remain operational and up-to-date as required by the Leadership
- Oversees, develops and if required delivers training in payroll standards, including compliance & privacy risk mitigation to the payroll workforce
- Provide input into the technical design and data payroll governance framework
- Manage internal customer relationships and champion the employee and business stakeholder experience
- Implement new enhancements to existing processes, supporting additional insight into Payroll transformation projects
- Decide on best business design to meet reporting needs for the organization. Work with peers to ensure correct understanding and implementation of these business needs.
- Inspire the team sighting the big picture and establish team’s work with that
- Understanding of financial impact of decisions