As a Penetration Tester you will perform penetration testing on client Masterworks Product and SAAS offerings in development and release environment. You will have to closely work with client product development teams to strengthen the security posture of their products by participating in threat model, source code security.
- 3 to 5 yrs of experience in DAST, WAPT(Web application penetration testing)
- Advanced knowledge on OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities
- Thorough knowledge in usage BurpSuite and its plug-ins & utilities
- Expertise in providing mitigations/remediation and recommendations
- Search for weaknesses in web applications and proprietary systems
- Research, evaluate, document, and discuss findings with Development team and management
- Communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical co-workers in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge on Kali Linux offensive tools
- Knowledge on Vulnerability Management
- Knowledge on threat modelling is a plus.
- Certifications in web application security will be value added - Burp Suite Certified Practitioner/CompTIA Sec+/Pen Test+/CEH