planned maintenance engineer in Mumbai
?This role will be involved initially with assisting the above PMS Technicians in building up vessels databases, then the role shall change slightly and a lot of travel will be involved.
For the first 4 months, the candidate will be building up the vessels systems as above. A transition shall then take place and the candidate will start working on migrating historical records between systems and implementing onboard the fleet of vessels.
?MNC into Ship Management services.
?Planned Maintenance, PMS
- Previous CMMS Experience (population/buildup/implementation) - 5y.
- Previous Marine Industry experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of rotating and fixed machinery, electrical & instrumentation systems and pumping systems.
- Ability to create hierarchial structures within sites and code equipment accordingly.
- Able to read and understand P&I diagrams.
- Technical background.
- Knowledge of maintenance, stock control and purchasing processes.
- Must have the flexibility to be able to adapt to altering working priorities/deadlines, whilst maintaining high quality data capture and insertion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to travel at short notice worldwide. Must have no travel restrictions and a minimum of US C1/D, Schenghen and Singapore visas.
- Able to deliver training to multi-national seagoing staff on site.
- Ability to manipulate tabular data prior to mass injection into CMMS software.