· Establish and obtain alignment on the plant's organisation structure for manufacturing operations.
· Hire the right candidates in a timely manner to build a capable team.
· Lead planning and execution of a robust training plan for team skill development (both hourly and management staff) for the team to be ready for SOP
· Provide strong technical and operational leadership to develop a team that works cohesively and displays “one team” spirit.
· Work closely and collaborate with the CFTs like process engineering, construction, HR, Maintenance etc to ensure right physical and operational standards in place for an efficient manufacturing operation post SOP.
· Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans at the plant to attain the productivity targets. Organize and control all production operations within the plant to achieve all output targets in terms of quantity, quality, productivity, efficiencies, and customer satisfaction.
· Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, energy and capital.
· Ensure 100% compliance to all statutory requirements.
· Provide leadership to all functions within the plant to ensure plant objectives are met and achieve month on month goals and targets given by the management from time to time.
· Ensure safety & security of manpower and factory equipment.
· Liaisoning with concerned departmental officials for smooth functioning of operations.
· To develop and implement short- and long-term plans to ensure that the Plant has the necessary resources to meet business objectives and to participate in annual business planning and budgeting of the plant
· To develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that the Plant, equipment and the resources are effectively utilized to ensure maximum production efficiency and quality targets are achieved as per plan.
· To plan and ensure adherence to preventive and predictive maintenance schedule and obtain highest degree of customer satisfaction
· To oversee quality testing of all incoming raw materials, in-process product and of finished product with regards to defined parameters and provide support in case of any discrepancies/ issues.
· To meet requirements of the customers, ensure & maintain adherence to various quality standards...