We're looking for a PR Manager to join our team and create a positive brand image for us. Your primary focus will be developing communication strategies, managing media relations and PR agencies, and coordinating activities that drive business growth and enhance brand reputation. Creativity is key here – we need someone with good writing abilities who can develop innovative ways of crafting the perfect message! Of course, being organized and proactive are also essential traits - after all, you may need to diffuse any unexpected PR crisis too! If this sounds like the kind of challenge right up your alley, then take a shot at it today – show us what makes you stand out from other applicants!
- Develop and implement strategic PR programs to increase brand awareness by translating the brand's vision and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories
- Writing press releases, responses, quotes, and articles when required.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies.
- Explore relevant opportunities for partnerships, events, awards, podcasts, and webinars.
- Address inquiries and requests from the media
- Share coverage updates and PR reports with stakeholders
Requirements and skills
- 7-10 years’ experience in a reputed agency or corporate (Preferably in the IT industry)
- A strong presence of mind and analytical skill
- Successfully designed and executed national and international PR campaigns
- Inquisitive and deadline-driven with great reporting skills.
- Strong relationships with key media publications
- Strong communications skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work under pressure with a strict time deadline
- Adaptable and quick to learn
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Public Relations/ Journalism/ Communications