- Monitoring of license uses and changes in licensing rules for suppliers who will be assigned to ensure the consistency of facilities and user rights (compliance model) with respect to the contractual and technical elements collected.
- Support on contractual negotiations by estimating identified and current needs, and carrying out critical reviews of SAM clauses in software contracts (definition of metrics, audit clause, contractual limitations, etc.)
- Collaboration with the technical and SAM managers of each Region and Entity in order to analyze the inventories of the software park and coordination of the software inventory campaigns
- Preparation, creation, presentation and follow-up of analysis reports on software compliance and proposal of avenues for optimization on metrics, technical installations and management of the license fleet.
- Contribution to the animation of the international and inter-entity SAM community
- Regular reporting to CIO and Group top management on compliance positions, ongoing negotiations and identified risks as well as their remediation