Duties And Responsibilities
1. Product planning and defining Short term as well as Long term Product roadmap.
2. Collaboration with Business, Engineering, Design and Operations teams to understand and define features & requirements of the product and prioritisation of the Tasks/Issues
3. Visualization, Conceptualization and detailed Low-fidelity wireframing & prototyping.
4. Collaborate with UX and UI designers for High-fidelity wireframes and mockups.
5. Writing Functional Specifications as Product Requirement Documents and/or user stories.
6. Ensuring delivery with desired quality through Scrum Sprint based release management and UAT.
7. Go-to Market : Conducting feature training and demo sessions with operations, sales and support teams.
8. Collaborate with the marketing and communication team for branding, blogs & product launches.
9. Ownership of all product deliverables like documentation, marketing collaterals, release training, external debriefings.
Required Skills And Experience
1. Ability to adopt process approach to solve a problem
2. Ability to handle ambiguity and change
3. Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
4. Strong analytical ability, knows hypothesis-driven decision making, ability of data interpretation and able to articulate business insight from data analysis
5. Perform Market Research and analysis (both primary and secondary research)
6. Performance optimization, behavioural profiling, audience segmentation and classification
7. Think quickly, communicate clearly and work collaboratively with the product, data, engineering, QA, Operations, Marketing and business teams
8. Customer management and excellent communication & presentation skills
9. Quick to identify new opportunities & understand emerging IT trends & Technical Architecture
10. Adept in the art of negotiation, prioritization and conflict management in a fast-paced work environment
11. Ability to manage teams and build close relationships with different team members
12. 6-8 years exp. in Product Management Experience in a Web/Mobile App based Product.
13. Minimum 1-2 years of experience working as product manager in a startup.
14. Minimum 1-2 years of experience working as product manager in a bigger organisation.
15. Technical experience will be a plus.
16. Full time Bachelor Degree from Tier 1 colleges