This role reports to Head of Operations and will provide strong leadership & management oversight to support the various business activities of GEODIS Customer. A successful candidate shall be highly analytical and strategic with strong program management and stakeholder management skills.
Align with the Head of Operations, APAC on agreed plans, strategy and tactical actions to meet and exceed customer’s expectations.
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for customer in the country and Control Tower related to business and logistics operations.
- Work with GEODIS Centre of Excellence to provide excellent operations quality for customer’s shipment from origin to final destination.
- Achieve and exceed customer satisfaction level (CSAT survey) and be accountable to drive CSAT improvement activities.
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators are met. Develop and drive improvement activities to achieve KPI targets. Perform Root Cause Analysis and develop action plan for service improvement.
- Support the capacity expansion within the existing fulfilment centre and enable cross border trans shipments of inventory.
- Partner with internal and external cross functional team to drive continuous improvement and optimization of inventory placement.
- Uses complex data analysis to identify different opportunities to reduce costs and/or improve customer experience and set priorities to improve them.
- Program management of GEODIS business tools and systems to drive automation with central teams
- Serve as escalation point and be the ‘go – to person’ for Operations and Business team, suppliers , resolving issue in a prompt and efficient manner.
- A degree from an accredited university in supply chain, engineering or similar field
- Minimum 7 to 8 years' of industry experience in supply chain management with strong understanding of end-to-end supply chain from both operations and business perspective.
- Demonstrated program and change management experience.
- Familiarity with Supply Chain Management concepts, e.g. 3PL operations, inventory placement, capacity management and cross border logistics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases and communicate insight.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong process / project management skills.
- Ability to work well in a team with people management skills.