· Responsible for project implementation, risk management and quality assurance
· Task planning and execution to the software team
· Monitor team in accordance with project planning
· Coordinating test activities
· Delivery and deployment of software within scheduled timeframe – keeping team focused
· Assure the organization's QMS/Process standard is applied in projects
· Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
· Report project progress status to Senior Management/project stakeholders
· Conversant with Project Management phases and knowledge areas
· Conversant with Agile Software Development processes/methodologies
· Manage team's effectiveness, motivate, and generate new ideas to achieve goals
· Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate metrics-based management techniques.
· Instills best practices for software development and documentation
· Proactive in identifying Project Risks
· Contribute to the Project Lead Community of Practice
· Facilitates the smooth delivery of all projects, enhancements, and support delivered by the team
· Ensures each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines and milestones.
· Exhibit excellent team spirit and good communication
· Qualification: BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech
· At least 10 years of experience
· in programming with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Around 3 years of experience in a project lead or team lead role
· Strong knowledge in Application development, Java/J2EE frameworks, Spring, Webservices, Rest API, Database concepts, Multithreading, Linux, XML, Angular
· Working experience using different network stacks on Linux, Windows would be an added advantage
· Hands on experience with debugging tools for Windows, Linux is essential
· Knowledge on QT/QML, IoT, Mobile application development, Delphi, Pascal is an added advantage
· Develop team schedules and assist in the successful onboarding and training of team members
· Offer emotional support to project team members and make people feel valued
· Nurture collaboration amongst team members
· Create a workspace that encourages creativity and innovation to get the most out of the team
· Quickly and effectively resolve team conflicts.
· Understand team members’ concerns and feedback and work to rectify any issues to avoid disruptions to productivity.
· Responsible for regular communication with all stakeholders involved in the development process.
· Have good knowledge of SDLC, Project Management and Project execution methodology
· Participate as a team member in fully agile deliveries.
· Keep abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current trends through continued education and professional growth
· Ability to demonstrate expertise in preparing and planning projects and driving those project plans through to a successful conclusion
· Self-motivated, independent, creative, and result-oriented with good interpersonal skills
· Project management with Agile experience such as Scrum, Kanban is essential
· Working experience in cross cultured team