Job Responsibilities of Project Manager
- More than 6 Years of Relevant experience in Construction Project management.
- Setting out the works in accordance with the Autocad drawings and specification
- Liaising with the project planning engineer regarding construction programmes
- Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements
- Every day reports to Managements.
- preparation of work schedule presentations.
- Observance of safety requirements.
- Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
- scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Measurement and valuation (in collaboration with the project quantity surveyor where appropriate)
- Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions
- Preparing record drawings, technical reports.
- Job review of subordinate staff
- ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- Ready to work anywhere in India
- MOM with clients.
Mtech Civil /B.Tech Civil with project management course...