- Develop API for modern cross-platform responsible applications from the ground up
- Participate in design and planning discussions, contribute architecture ideas
- Develop and test new user-facing features
- Write highly scalable, reusable and testable code
- Optimize application for maximum speed and performance
- Collaborate with other team members
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Knowledge of Agile principles, open-source ecosystem, Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in OOP and MVC design and development patterns. Good understanding of data structures and design patterns.
- Experience in building large, complex, highly scalable web applications using any Python frameworks such as Django, Flask.
- Solid understanding of Python syntax, its nuances and core concepts. Ability to write clean and readable code.
- Familiarity with concepts of RESTful.
- Experience building API's, including authentication, cleanliness, and role-based access permissions.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL database technologies (e.g. MySQL, ElasticSearch, CouchBase, Redis, etc.)
- Comfortable with source version control software (Git).
- Knowledge and understanding of server-side architecture best practices.
- Deep understanding of the HTTP protocol and networking.
- Knowledge or experience with Cloud computing technologies and environments (AWS)
- Experience working in a UNIX environment, setting up CI/CD pipelines and handling deployments.
- Familiarity with Angular/React/Vue or similar frontend frameworks.
- Having a Github portfolio or link to open source work.