- Minimum 4-8 years’ experience with Selenium automation tools.
- Hands on experience in both Manual and Automation testing. Writing and executing manual tests for web apps, desktop, and API’s.
- Knowledge of Functionality, Usability, Interface, Performance and Security testing.
- A keen eye to quickly find UI bugs related to padding, margin, pixel misalignments, etc.
- Complete understanding of web applications/website related issues.
- Experience with common bug tracking software such MS Office, Jira, Bugzilla, etc.
- Python programming experience to write test code.
- Knowledge of Postman tool
- API automation using Rest-Assured/ python requests
- Should be able to Set up, maintain test automation frameworks
- Experience/Exposure in performance testing and Apache JMeter will be big plus.
- Monitor the Automation runs for failures if any and report Defects for the failures in the automation run.
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub/TFS, and Jenkins.
- Coordinate and communicate with developers on bug fixes and required modifications.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/B.SC.(IT)/ M.SC.(IT)/BCA/MCA/ Any Graduate