• Single point of contact for project/solution development
• Sprint Planning and Execution with efficiency and quality
• Collaboration with onsite product owners on setting backlog priorities
• Team management and mentoring
• Inculcate processes to improve product engineering (development and quality)
Responsible for career development of engineering staff members, including:
• Identify and facilitate trainings for project team
• Recruitment and monitor career development of project staff
• Goal setting, measurement and assessments
• Cross project collaboration for improved productivity
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 10+ of experience with at least 1 years in engineering management.
• Experience on SaaS product development
• Should have knowledge of JS-based UI frameworks like React or Angular.
• Knowledge of Cloud Managed hosting services like AWS or Azure is required.
• Good experience with design patterns and principles.
• Knowledge of TFS will be an added advantage.
• Should have experience in mentoring and coaching team members. Setting up their goals and evaluating the performance of the team members.
• Excellent people management skills.
• Should have a working knowledge of Application security & performance.
• Should demonstrate Initiative and drive
• Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
• Must have good interpersonal and communication skills...