About our Client:
Is a financial and technology service provider specializing in operational, technical, consulting and software services for investment managers. They offer a menu of outsourcing, consultative, and software services to fit your operational and systems needs and pain points.
Key Technical Competencies/Knowledge:
- Business domain knowledge Mutual fund & Hedge fund industry with overview of portfolio management and accounting.
- Sound knowledge of middle and back office work in typical asset management firm and Investment Banks.
- Sound knowledge on different asset classes especially Derivative products (Future, Forward, Option, SWAP), Fixed Income Instruments, ABS, MBS etc.
- Knowledge of Posting of different kind of transactions like Future Variation Margin, Trade/Derivative Contract, Open/Close Contract, Paydown, Coupon, Contribution/Withdrawal etc.
- Should have good understanding on Reconciliation and resolving of discrepancies.
- Knowledge of accounting platform e.g. Eagle, Geneva would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of reconciliation tool e.g. E-STAAR, TLM, Intellimatch (SunGard) would be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and drive the same across unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce preferred.
- Master’s degree in finance / Accounting Experience
- 2-4 years of experience in investment Banking or Financial market industry.
- Person should be ready to work in flexible shifts.