- Ensure data accuracy following set guidelines and procedures
- Communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner while responding with the right answers
- Correct tagging and clear notes
- Maintain efficiency and productivity by meeting and exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly targets.
- Read, Comprehend and follow formatting procedures for data entry
- Ability to work through several problems simultaneously to be effective.
- Ability to make sound judgement on cases following set policies
- Completely aligned with business processes and policies.
- Ability to spot trends / patterns and inform the business for decision making
- Escalating all filed claims to the appropriate department for handling and investigation.
- Manage and protect the reputation of the company and its clients
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 6 Months of experience working in Fraud / Risk / Chargeback process
- Flexible and able to work in night shifts
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Comfortable with numbers and calculations
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Customer centric approach
- Retail experience is an added advantage
- A degree or Diploma is an added advantage
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Adaptability to changing customer processes
- Ability to handle difficult customers - Problem-solving skills.
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to pick up and retain product knowledge and company procedures
- Excellent attendance and punctuality