*Experience & Qualifications: Mandatory
• A 4-year degree in IT or a related field
• Minimum 5-year experience in one of these disciplines - Order Management, Procurement, Network Planning, Capacity Planning, Service Provisioning or Asset Management in Telecom or IT organizations
• Good knowledge on Cisco, Aruba and Palo Alto products
• Good understanding of Network Asset Management life cycle
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized, possessing strong analytical abilities.
• Good knowledge of SAP MM's functions includes Material management, Procurement process management, inventory management, planning and invoice verification.
• Excellent understanding of project management, project finance.
• Proficiency in MS Office including Outlook, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Word
• You have experience to work with global suppliers on equipment shipment and delivery tracking
• You have strong collaboration skills to help inspire good teamwork among colleagues and vendor counterparts.
• You have experience on ordering the network equipment (routers, switches, wireless controller, wireless access points, firewall, load balancer, WAN Optimizer, VPN Appliances etc)
• Knowledge and some exposure to Infrastructure projects.
• Self-starter with good analysis and problem-solving skills
• Professional certifications related to Networking / Telecommunications preferred (e.g. Cisco CCNA and CCNP.
• Experience working with senior stakeholders/ senior management