Qualifications/education: Diploma/Degree in Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical from reputed Institute with Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Safety
Work Experience: 2 to 6 years’ experience in a Project Management consultancy firm OR Contracting firm OR with a large Organisation
Particular Aptitude/Skills: People skills, Knowledge of HIRA, OHSAS, patience and perseverance, ability to lead and motivate a team, good communications skills – written as well as verbal, computer literate, customer service skills.Job Description:
Conduct site safety induction training program and periodic safety tool box talk or meeting.
· Conduct safety audits to ensure follow - up actions on the recommendations made in safety audits.
· Carry out regular site safety inspection and also the daily safety inspection of tools & equipment.
· Conducting inspection, maintenance, testing of various fire fighting equipment & fire protection systems.
· Responsible for ensuring all workers are provided with suitable PPEs. e.g. safety helmet, shoes, gloves, etc.
· Monitoring day to day EHS activities and identify potential hazards & its compliance.
· Preparing daily safety checklists and maintaining various EHS documents & records.
· Preparing safe work procedure or method while conducting job safety analysis/ risk assessment.
· Participating in the investigation of accident, incident or near miss and implementing work permit system.
· Arrange safety promotion program at site e.g. Fire & Accident mock drills
· Conduct compliance audits, advising on ISO & OHSAS requirements and maintaining sound EHS standards as per Management guidelines