Roles and Responsibilities
- Work independently on Identity and access management pre-sales activities , which include response to RFPs, solution design & proposals ,solution presentations.
- Lead and Architect large scale Identity and access management(IAM) solutions, which include IAM strategy, roadmaps , assessments , vendor evaluations & implementations.
- Manage project deliveries and teams to mitigate project risks.
- Assist senior leadership in IAM practice development activities.
- Interact with client teams and help in identifying the process improvements .
- Lead requirement gathering, design by conducting workshops with client teams for multiple projects.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Involve in research areas and conduct product proof of concepts to achieve best product functionality and lead technical initiatives.
Essentials Skills Required
- IAM Experience 8 to 15 years.
- B.Tech/ M.Tech/MCA or graduate degree in relevant field.
- Should have experience in implementing multiple IAM projects in any one of the following products SaviyntIGA, SailpointIIQ, SailpointIDN.
- Practical knowledge and experience with Identity and access management , Identity Governance and Administration technologies.
- Ability to plan and execute advanced IAM programs and conduct proof of concepts involving emerging IAM technologies.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in client facing roles.