Sales & Service Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for Sales of Diesel Gensets through teams of direct and indirect customers and Business Associates in the respective area.
• Monitoring of daily operations of authorized service centers.
• Ensuring the highest customer satisfaction, transparency between company and customer, volume of business.
• Creation of an effective network rather than hierarchy.
• Ensuring the infra of service centres, Effectively working as desired.. • Maintaining the data on various platforms on daily basis as desire.
• Planning and execution of specific segment related strategies.
• Responsibility of providing support to front end sales personnel for the sales process from initial point of contact (lead generation), presentations, proposals, contract negotiations as well as execute.on of contract to complete the sales.
• Providing Technical & Commercial support to the customers & channel partners. • Active participation in Trade Exhibitions, demonstrations for brand exposure and retail opportunities Marketing / Business Development
• Providing inputs for reviewing Devising & directing implementation of strategies for product positioning, pricing and product life cycle management as against the competition.
• Maintain relationship with new leads and existing leads and interpreting competition after in-depth analysis of market information to modify / restructure sales strategies. • Driving business growth through identification & penetration of new market segments for attainment of periodical targets.
• Work closely with technical & product team to find solutions for customers with special focus on new business expansions and existing customers.
• Engage, equip, and lead all sales channels (including partners) with appropriate training, tools, and strategy development for the products/services.
• Ensure to embrace personal education, training and development.
• Technical training of manpower.
• Bachelors/Diploma (Mechanical/automobiles)
• You have a good reasoning ability.
• You have excellent presentation skills.
• You have excellent written/verbal communication skill.
• You have Computer use competency.
• You have strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• You have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
• You have good time management with strong organizational skills
• Having experience in sales/service will be advantage....