sales coordinator in Mumbai
?General responsibility / principal accountability of the position
1. Assist with the preparation and tracking of quotations for the assigned markets
? Follow Up On Quotations To Find The Status
? Follow the legal quotations with CS for India & co-ordinate with CS and Supply
Chain on new orders
2. Assist with other sales related paper work.
3. Monitoring status of ongoing orders and feedback to respective sales person and
contact customers on behalf of sales when necessary.
4. Forecast Co-Ordination � Work as link between sales and supply chain on forecast
for month and updates.
5. Deal with initial phone enquiries and assign to respective sales person accordingly.
6. Dairy management for of sales activities.
7. Working With CRM
? Project Updates, correcting errors and reports on effectiveness
8. Support sales with chasing up overdue payments.
9. Point of contact for sales when communicating with other departments.
10. Track sales KPIs and present information at sales meetings.
Page 2 of 3
11. Maintain share-point site with required information.
12. Perform other sales related duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
? Duties may be varied from time to time consistent with the employees training and
skills and such varied duties are to be performed to standards which will be
specified as required
4. Specific tasks and responsibility.
Ensure all assigned sales administrative work is attended to in a timely and
5. Reporting Relationships (draw an organization chart of the position, the peers
and line manager and the subordinates)
This role reports directly to the Sales Director for India and has no direct reports
?Denmark based leading producer of stone wool.
? Educational background:- Science graduate / Engineering graduate / BCOM with good commercial knowledge
- Good at coordination, Communication.
- Excellent Understanding on Sales
- Excellent knowledge in SAP, PO, PI , Export documents , Data analysis, presentations making
- Ability to work in cross functional working culture
- Chasing the data from sales and then compiling it and giving it to Production and following it with logistic to supply on time.
- Strong in Sales Coordination
- Needs to be proactive
- Will have to get data collected from Sales people within the company and compile reports and send it to Sales Director.
- Full coordination with Sales team, Customer Support team and SCM team till the dispatch of product.
- Strong in Excel, and Power Point presentations.
- Can be from any large MNC, large Indian company having experience of same kind of
- Work exp: - 6 � 9 years