Introduction: Our client has its presence since 1994 in India & has rapidly grown into a diversified electronics company with operations in North America, EMEA and Asia. The company offers a broad range of products and services across different industry segments. It has continuously invested in strengthening its design & product development capabilities while developing deep domain knowledge in the segments it operates in. The client has also established truly world-class manufacturing facilities with cutting edge infrastructure as well as a global supply chain capable of delivering products with high quality and reliability. Job Role: Global Sales Head. Grade: GM. Location: Bangalore. Qualification: BE/B. Tech (Full time) + MBA (Full time). Experience: At least 23 to 25 Years of experience with at least 10 years in International Sales. Target Industry: EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Services); Preferred: Aerospace, Defense, Telecommunication etc. Must Have Skills:
- Educational Qualification: BE/ B. Tech + MBA (Full time)
- Well versed with EMS Industry.
- At least 7 to 10 years’ experience in International Sales of EMS sector.
- Should have handled minimum 30 to 40Mn USD business.
- Should have launched any new product of a new region with his/her ownership & scaled up the business remarkably with their efforts
- Should have experience being front end SPOC for the international customers preferably from Europe, US, and SEA region.
- Willing to relocate to Bangalore & open to travel to international locations as a need of the job responsibility.