Greetings from Randstad !
The position is responsible for the achievement of sales targets, thereby enhancing the market share of SKUs in terms of revenue and volume in an assigned area within a state.
The role incumbent shall coordinate with Carry & Forwarding Agents (C&Fs)/Branches/Distributors for the on-time delivery of sales orders, and ensure timely collections from the customers.
The position is also accountable for tracking and analysing the sales MIS to enable decisions on the sales strategy.
As a Business Development Manager you should work towards increasing numeric distribution & generating revenue through customer acquisition.
Maintaining the company's competitiveness and innovation in order to meet revenue targets.
You'll be in charge of maximising the potential of our sales staff, developing sales plans, and convincing senior management of those goals.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan to increase numeric distribution and ensure its strong brand presence.
- Recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team on periodic basis.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of company processes and systems at all levels.
- Responsible for the Depot management