- contact existing and new potential customers, end-users and influencers, get into dialogue on their needs, build knowledge on customer requirements, responsible for making the quotation, follow up and get the sale.
- identify main stakeholders in the market (potential and existing customers, end-users, competitors, decision makers, etc).
- identify technical and commercial market trends.
- get new leads and follow up on these to become new customers.
- carry through regular visits to existing and potential customers and influencers in the market.
- gain understanding of product specifications and features of company and competitors.
- gain relevant knowledge of market, industries, customers, end-users, competitors, and changes in authorities’ regulation and rules within the scope of company’s products.
- participate in developing and follow Company' sales strategy for India.
- deliver on annual sales targets.
- timely use of company’s CRM system and record all relevant information on main parties and trends in the market.
- learn and use design software to be able to support the customers to drive the sale.
12 to 18 years of experience in sales
knowledge in products - LV Switchgears, switchboards, panels, enclosure
Preferably BE Graduate in Electrical Engineering