Roles and Responsibilities:
- To drive sales through various marketing initiatives.
- Drive the channel partners assigned to achieve the sales target.
- Ensure smooth registration, training, certification & commission disbursal for channel partners
- Ensure more revenues from the performing category & motivate the nonperforming ones
- Develop a healthy investor database through channel partners
- Ensure regular product & price updates to channel partners
- Tap potential markets for direct clients across India and abroad.
- Define strategies for the sale of all properties.
- Responsible for handling direct enquiries from advertising & hoardings.
- Making sales presentations to key decision makers effectively selling the capabilities & service offerings of the property.
- Responsible for handling Prospective Clients/ Corporate houses/MNCs
- Negotiating & Finalizing of sales transactions with interested clientele
- Managing extensive client relation exercises, liasioning deals between the organization and clients, while cultivating networks to ensure consistent business leads, and repeat business.
- Required to be constantly updated with the real estate market, gather market intelligence
- Responsible for achieving targets set by the organization.
- Confident & articulate individual with a pleasant personality.
- Should have a good understanding of consumer behaviour.
- Should be passionate about sales.
- Graduate or MBA. Meritorious educational background
- Around 2-6 years post qualification Sales experience relevant to listed responsibilities for this role