sales specification manager – india in Mumbai
?Key Responsibilities & Job Content
Supporting the Specification sales manager to implement the agreed high level stakeholder sales plan to support
our growth of ProRox in ITI sales.
Mapping of Key Industrial Projects within ROCKCONNECT CRM system
Working with key potential stakeholders from the Power, Petrochem and General industrial equipment
manufacturers to find ways to make ROCKWOOL and ProRox the materials of choice to facilitate optimum,
thermal energy saving performance and help mitigate the impact of corrosion under insulation (CUI).This means
key customers are major stakeholders found within the mapped projects:
1. Owners (e.g. Shell Petronas etc.)
2. FEED (Front End Engineering Design e.g. Technip, TOYO Worley Parsons etc.)
3. EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction egg Bechtel, Siemens, JGC Daewoo, Hyundai)
4. Major key Insulation Contractors (handing over to day to day sales team at this stage)
5. Develop with marketing tools, presentation equipment and information to support the inclusion of
parameters �deemed specification� that maximizes our chance of success at the bidding and supply of
?Denmark based leading producer of stone wool.
?Sales, insulation, chemical
?Person should be from MNC , having 5-8 years� experience and must have handled the business development , specification job in past and should be an engineer , chemical/mechanical can be preferred )
Should be understanding on Industrial Market ..if worked with oil & gas , power , process industry that�s better.