Years of Experience
· 3+ years of Total IT experience
· 2+ years of experience in Salesforce
· 2+ years experience with Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Lightning Component Framework,Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
· Current Salesforce certifications (e.g., App Builder, Platform Developer I. Platform Developer II ) preferred
· Hands-on experience in development and maintenance of Salesforce Service and Community Cloud (Service, Community, Workflow)
· Hands-on experience in Salesforce Experience Cloud
· Familiarity with Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA) and Web Services
· Prior experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools a plus
· Integrating Salesforce based applications with other systems
· Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations such as custom forms, fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder, and validation rules
· Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce. com platform
· Create and execute unit, integration, and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data
· Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions, and production issues reported by end-users
· Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation.
· Follow and understand Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions.
· Experience and knowledge in Form development and integration with Salesforce Service Cloud
· Experience and knowledge in integrating DocuSign (highly preferred) and Conga with Salesforce Service Cloud.