Experience: (Must have)
3 + years of SAP controls auditing, consulting and/or implementing.
- Risk Assurance SAP provides a broad range of assess and recommend services specific to the SAP related to controls around the financial reporting process, including business process and IT management controls.
- The team provides multiple services related to security and controls assessment.
- The role would primarily be focused on working on Business Process controls for RTR/OTC/PTP/PTM etc. for SAP-ERP and IT Risk and Controls assessments/audit.
- Working as a senior associate, expected to work in a team of 2-5 people for multiple projects in the area of Control Integration (CI)/ Process Controls (PC) for SAP ERP.
In the space of CI (Control Integration), the various tasks includes
§ CTS (Control test scripts) preparation, documenting the CAN (Control Activity Narrative)/MCP (Manual Control Procedure)
§ Execution of CTS
§ Documenting the results and highlighting the exceptions noted in various control related configurations within SAP
§ It also includes testing of ITGC (IT general controls) from governance point of view with/without the usage of Solution Manager in SAP
§ Reviewing the RACI matrix along with the Control Owners documentation for specific control and documenting test scripts, execution of key reports (custom/standard) within SAP.
§ Reviewing the RICEFW documents and noting down the exceptions.
Additionally, the team also provides multiple services related to security and controls assessment, design recommendation of SAP including:
§ Assessing/Recommending financial and operational controls around the SAP application
§ Pre- and post-implementation assurance reviews of the SAP implementation/major upgrades
§ SAP project assurance services (including gate reviews)
§ Application security and segregation of duties with the usage of in-house proprietary tool
Sarbanes-Oxley readiness and controls optimization services
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of core financial modules (FICO), projects and some industry specific modules (SD&MM). Familiarity with multiple versions of the SAP application is highly encouraged. Certification in SAP/S4 Hana is preferred.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of security and control (including configuration) for some of the SAP applications and/or technologies;
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the design, implementation, and/or assessment of controls, including a significant understanding of the systems implementation lifecycle, including configuring and optimizing business process controls and application security.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of business processes related to core SAP.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist within a professional services firm or large enterprise, including interfacing with clients on control solutions and leading the planning and execution of projects.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, controls optimization.
- Demonstrates thorough ability to adapt a work program and practice aid, as well as perform assessments, using PwC's proprietary or other relevant tools to evaluate controls, security, SOD, and potential for optimization.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understanding of the client's business.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of designing and execution of test scripts for SAP Business Process and Integration
- Basic SQL skills and Working knowledge with SAP HANA will be added advantage
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Management Information Systems...