JD – FI/CO Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
- Capable of collecting, analysing business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions and document customer requirements
- Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules. Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financial Modules –focus on Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Treasury Management, Cash & Liquidity Management, Receivable & Collection Management.
- Provide support on both new implementations and existing projects
- Provide training and user support as required. Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Provide Data to business user as and when requested
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years of SAP experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects giving support to GL/AP/AR/FA
- Certification in SAP-FI Module
- Must have worked on SAP S4 HANA
- Experience in FI integration points with other SAP modules like MM, PP, SD, PM.
- Fluent in English
- Experience in a Large Manufacturing company is an asset
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate– adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Candidate with Cross Module experience will be preferred
Position : Dy Manager/Manager