sap mm project lead in chennai

posted
contact
randstad india
position type
permanent
apply now

posted
location
chennai, tamil nadu
function
Information Technology
position type
permanent
experience
8-13
reference number
57956
contact
randstad india

job description

sap mm project lead in chennai

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: • Operations and support o Provide functional support to end users of systems in the sales anddistribution / order to cash (SD) area, and escalate issues to more senior team members as necessary o Create system documentation, work instructions, training materials, andknowledge as necessary o Participate in maintenance and upgrade projects • Business analysis o Perform comprehensive process analysis, alone or as part of a larger team, documenting the current state and to-be business process design o Develop the overall system concept for implementation o Serve as a liaison to the business units associated with the assigned areaof responsibility, staying abreast of the current state of technology. o Maintain awareness of short- and long-term needs in the assigned area of responsibility. • Systems analysis o Participate in or lead the requirements gathering phase of projects o Develop the scope definition for projects and maintenance activities o Develop system designs, and develop functional specifications for bespoke development activities • System development o Configure/apply software systems to meet defined project objectives, in accordance with the project scope document and/or functional specifications o Design system enhancements (workflows, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms) o Perform data analysis, mapping, and transformation, both as a part of system conversion / cut-over activities and routine operation of software systems o Design the system security concept, including adherence to theorganization's internal controls framework o Perform unit and integration testing of all new developments and changes to software systems in the assigned area of responsibility• Project management o Develop project scope documents and manage project change requests o Contribute to the selection of team membership o Lead the project implementation team o Development and management of project plans using various project management methodologies (PMI/waterfall, Agile, ASAP) o Contribute during the interviewing and selection of consultants and the development of statements of work for sameJanuary 21, 2021 Page 3 o Manage consultants and consulting engagements of smaller scale (1-2 consultants) o Contribute to post-implementation reviews REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: • The incumbent must possess excellent written and oral communications skills • The incumbent must be able to communicate effectively with resources at alllevels of the Modine organization • The incumbent must be able to think logically and independently, and solvecomplex problems in their assigned area of responsibility • 3-15 years of experience in information technology or a business functionrelated to the assigned area of responsibility • The incumbent should be able to apply the Modine Operating Systemimprovement pattern EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: BS/BA or equivalent experience; a degree in Management Information Systems,Computer Science, or Business Administration is preferred TRAVEL: This position may require up to 25% travel in certain circumstances. CHARACTERISTICS OF POSITION: • In this role, the incumbent tends to work on projects in one or twofunctional areas • Individual tends to be either a member of a larger project team, or isresponsible for medium- to large-sized projects/activities • Operational activities will tend to consume approximately 40% of theindividual's time, with project-related activities consuming the remaining 60% • The individual tends to require a low level of guidance within their definedrole  Appropriate for an individual with demonstrated success on small- to medium-sized projects

skills

SAP SD

qualification

B.E/B.Tech